Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pregnant Life

With so many mixed feelings pregnant life is almost depressing.. I mean Im so excited that I am blessed to have a child but sitting in the house all day doing nothing is what's sooo boring and depressing!! Because see I was the type of chick that was on the scene or gone somewhere getting wasted, having ladies night or just doing something.. And now that I'm only 3 months it's like 6 more months is like ughhh it's gonna be a long time before my life turns back. I mean I'm going to be with my child but with my family I will have the weekends too myself and atleast I can have a life a little lol!! Life isn't all about going out but when cant do anything and when you think about doing anything it's like oh you can go out to eat or movies that's about it.. That's soo boring lol!! But your emotions start to change and move into ways where your like why am I said or why am I so upset?? They say a baby makes you emotional but woow this is way over the top for me. Sometimes I want to be alone, at times I want to be held, at times I wanna cry, at times I want curse everybody out in my tracks!! But I just relax and just calm down because it's the baby.. But I guess as the months go on I will see how life progress but hopefully it gets better in due time...


Till next time

Love live life

No comments: