Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pregnant life



So I have been so emotional today. I have been arguing over the craziest things with my baby daddy from names to what he thinks I should be eating.. But what blew me was when he texted me after telling me I talk too much shit and I'm like you start every argument for nothing so then he goes you can be replaced??!! Where they do that at??!! And after reading that a customer got the best of me over the phone and I just bursted into tears and could not stop. I got hot it took so much to calm down and relax. So I got over it but it just was fustrating to see what he is thinking and I told him to replace me if it's that easy because I can bring in my child alone and without you. A real man will step up to the plate and will take your spot as if I don't have plentyto choose from but as a good girl friend I have always pushed dudes back because I want to be that good and faithful girl. But enough is enough when you see somebody is just out to hurt you or get you and they know your having a baby.. But I had a real good tall tonight with someone and they made me open my eyes and all I gotta say is god is my master and he will guide me thru..


Till next time



Love live life!!!

No comments: