Monday, March 22, 2010

Stress

So today I was sick and feeling really cramped up in the stomach because of my damn roomate who made collard greens and put vineger in it but I was like fucking it up because I LOVE collard greens!!! So today I wake up bruping it and at the same time vomitting. So I called out from work fmla which is family medical leave act. It protects you from loosing your job because your covered but you don't get paid for that day though smh!! So with all that going on my job has been on me like white on rice saying do you think you will meet your numbers and I'm like a beast when it comes too sales. But now that I'm having a baby I be out of work allot with doctors appointments and feeling sick. So it's hard selling with the way the economy is to people because all they say is it's hard you kno and I'm like ok damit buy something lol...but I think I need to take a leave until after I have this baby and then I can be back on point like I use too but idk or maybe a new job god will steer me there but for now AT&T it is because all the jobs I want I need to finish these two semesters and get into my field teaching...

Until next time


Love live life

No comments: