Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wondering why??

You ever wonder why you put up with so much... I deal with a day to day bullshit when it comes to my supposed boyfriend. Put up with so much if I were to post what texts or quotes his words allot may say damn fuck wrong with him!!! All the shit I do from giving a person my entire income tax check to everytime I get paid I'm dishing out money from putting him first and forgetting about me because I wanna show him I'm here for him no matter what.. Afraid to talk to people because they were right maybe he's not the one, maybe the pregnancy is a mistake having someone treat you like dirt and it feels like you are never in a position where you can be happy.. Why am I happy for a few days then I turn around it's bitch this, fuck you, damn I wish we would have had an abortion... almost make me want too say WTF why are you here then??And why am I here?? I could have had such a better relationship somewhere else someone who respects me someone who is there for me and loves me for me.. I'm hurting because I'm so fed up and confused and don't know what to do anymore..


Till next time



Love Live Life

2 comments:

☻TABOO♥ said...

Wow... that is a lot to go through. Especially during pregnancy. My advice: live for you and your child. Its easy to put yourself last when you're in love, but when you become a mother your child becomes the most important person in your life. You're pregnant which makes you a mother... think about your child.

Dont allow unnecessary stress to endanger the life and well-being of your unborn. I have 2 beautiful children who are the world to me... I know from experience how stressful and emotional things can become during pregnancy. You have got to take it easy.

I cant walk in your shoes or tell you what to do but I can let you know you have to let go and let God. Dont stress yourself out or cry yourself to pieces. Hang in there girl... not necessarily in your relationship but live for you!

***Also, the person you're mad at most during your pregnancy is who your child ends up looking like... think about that! lol (J/K) Hope you smiled :)

Sandra said...

Thank you so much it means allot to know that someone out there feels me and I appreciate you taking the time to express it for me and yes you did make me smile!!!! Thanks luv