Monday, September 10, 2012

Whats really Good

"Jealousy"

How is it that this word is thrown out allot by people. Are people really jealous or is it that some women think everyone is envious of them. Allot goes through my head when I hear someone say maybe they are jealous. Why must women always use that word why cant it just be they hating on you. I know it sounds dumb but really most things that people assume people are jealous of is absolutely nothing or nothing of substance. Like if you are not doing more than what Im doing or more than what am doing currently in life I will never be jealous of. See I have never had that problem of being jealous of women. I may say in a joking way Im jealous wish I had your butt... But that is taken as a joke because i am fine with my lil booty but if i wanted too I could have one like the rest of these broads lol...
But moreover after watching Love and Basket ball wives LA just made me think of how women always claiming somebody jealous...



till next time



love live life.....


No comments: